Re: SEUL: Common SEUL/e-linux tools needed

>And it creates a pile of new ones.  If we make something at all
>incompatable with RPM, we're asking for trouble.  I don't think we have
>the time to completely rewrite all of sunsite's archive...  TTYL!

Uhmm excuse me but the sunsite I go to (sunsite.unc.edu) is full of tgz
files and not rpm files.  Which bring up something, why and who decided that
it would be rpm or nothing????  Last I heard SEUL was working toward and
install any package.  Did
something change (which would be kinda weird as I was the one working on the
installer)