SEUL: Hey!! Need some coders!

Several people have expressed that this project will go nowhere if it's just
talk.  Now it's time to do something!

As I mentioned in a previous post, there are several things that need doing
on our server machines before we can get going.  These things need to get
done REALLY soon.

I will say it one more time: are there any volunteers???

(sorry to sound irate, but it's been several days since I first asked, and
it'd be nice if people [excluding those few who have already volunteered]
would practice what they preach...)

TIA,
   Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user