Re: SEUL: Re: SEUL distribution?

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 AJT60@student.canterbury.ac.nz wrote:

>  This was just what I was about to suggest. It would be awkward if
> SEUL users had to go to a different packaging system for packages not
> available in SEUL. In effect it would become a kind of Debian-lite,
> (or, dare I say it, a Red Hat-lite or whichever distribution you feel
> is most suited to the goals of SEUL).

Trust me, there are plans in the works that will, AAMOF, make this whole
discussion pointless.  Just keep your eyes crossed on www.seul.org for
updates...  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
                 "My other vehicle is an SSTO"