SEUL: Interest arises...

Today I exchanged a couple of emails with Santeri Säkäjärvi of Finnish
Software Engineering, Ltd. He mentioned that the company sells computers with
Linux as a preinstall option, and they are on the lookout for a distribution
that could provide an alternative for Windows in home use. I told him about
SEUL, and he was sold. He implied they might be interested in bundling SEUL
(when it's ready, of course) with their systems, as it seems to be just what
they've been looking for. Do we have a potential customer here?

I also see an opportunity for development here. This guy sells Linux, he should
know what customers like and dislike, as well as what they would like to see
done. Maybe we could offer him a chance to contribute?...

(Oh, and Säkäjärvi is like Sakajarvi with two dots over each 'a' in case it
doesn't display right... it's these Scandinavian letters, sorry...)
--
Juhana Siren (Mr.) - Juhana.Siren@oulu.fi - http://rieska.oulu.fi/~jsiren/