No Subject

I can call you Cyber or I could call you Link or I could call you Todd but
I'll never, never never call you God. (paraphrased from R. J. Johnson)

The people exchanging views on SEUL are people with Linux experience. I
hope that a good number of SEUL users need little or no Linux
experience. These are the users I was thinking of that are not part of  your
organization.  Organization was a bad word since SEUL is still getting
organized.

SEUL is struggling with user definiton.  Once defined it may be
refined to cover more, less or different users.  Sometimes people think
they have hot ideas and users will come out of the woodwork. (SEUL may be
in this situation).  Sometimes there really isn't a good fit for any
users (What SEUL could turn into without paying proper attention to users.)

A simple test of a user definition is if it fits a named individual.

A collection of such names is vital to testing.

Testing is vital to success.

What I want to understand is what area has the responsibility for
keeping such a list.  When a volunteer is solicited who should we tell?

Sorry about going on and on,