Re: SEUL: New Test

	Hello all,  I apologize if this idea has already surfaced.  I
checked through as many of the archives as i could and haven't seen it.
Would it be beneficial as possibly a sub project under seul to develop a
specific configuration for use in schools, maybe name it skeul or sceul.
Provide a basic setup with an account for each student etc.  Make the
admistration straitforward for the teacher.  I know that a lot of
companies are donating old computers to schools.  If they could get a
powerful operating system, designed for their use it would benefit
students around the world.  Of course there are security issues, but they
could be addressed.  There are several projects with linux user groups
donating time to hard wire schools.  Not only would this be a good place
to wet your feet in the simple side of the user interface, but you could
put a suggestion application for the teachers that will automatically
email suggestions back to the project, find out what is good, and what
isn't so good about the setup.   Besides, who wants these kids being
introduced to computers to learn on a mac anyways. :)  No offense, just
poking fun.  Thanks for reading.
	Ryan P.