Re: SEUL: Installation steps

   From: Alexandru Dan Corlan <dcorlan@ottonel.pub.ro>
   Sender: owner-seul-project@mail.txcc.net

   > I do not like Win95, not even its GUI.  But they are two kinds of
   > armies: the ones who learn from the enemy, and the distroyed ones.

   Come on, what do you find in the Win95 GUI? The start button or what?
   Take a look at AfterStep for example. It looks *much* better. Otherwise
   we can get any functionality we need by agreeing on a .steprc.

The screen configurator.  To my knowledge only KDE has the equivalent.
This is desirable for an end user system.  But I have to say than my
knowledge of W95 is very small: I used it a few times until I finshed
"Mech Warriors 2".  Since then I never rebooted it. :-)

--
			Jean Francois Martinez