Re: SEUL: Task assignments

On 27-Jun-97 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:
>     To this end a web page is currently being set up by Juhan Siren at
>
>                      http://blanko.oulu.fi/seul/
>     and according to Juhan it should be up and working on Monday other
                            ^ 'a' missing ;)
>   than that once there is a working version of SEUL available (maybe
>   beforehand?) or at least some ground rules laid out announcement will be
>   place in alt.linux.announcements and perhaps alt.linux.development

An update on this: Erik Walthinsen had also started building a site at
http://www.txcc.net/seul-project/ and I will join his efforts. No sense
making two competing sites, and txcc.net has been kind of established
as it already has the archive and this list. Sorry to confuse you people,
I was a bit too quick. So the site will be at txcc, not blanko. And it will
be the joint effort of me and Erik. The work now visible is entirely made by
Erik.

--
Juhana Siren (Mr.) - Juhana.Siren@oulu.fi - http://rieska.oulu.fi/~jsiren/