SEUL: list subscribe_policy changed

I changed all the lists that used to be subscribe_policy open to
subscribe_policy open+confirm. This will prevent people from easily
snapping the majordomo server by subbing the list to itself. I
have set restrict_post for several of the lists as well, but I
am hesitant to set it for all of them because sometimes it's useful
for people not subbed to the list to be able to post to it.

But I'm prepared to restrict things further if we encounter more
trouble. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Btw, the spam came from 195.77.179.196 if people want to take
retaliation against Barcelona. Urg.

--Roger