Re: AOL & FTP (was SEUL: HTML)

Simon,
Thanks for your interest. I took a quick look and determined a couple of
things. First the computer is a 486 DX50 running Windows 95. It is dual booted
with Linux but that's another story. It is running America Online 4.0 (16
bit). If one tries to install the 32 bit version, one is told that it will not
work on this computer. This is consistent with the ADSL and cable modem people
who say that a 486 DX2 66 or newer computer is required. One can download
Netscape Navigator for AOL but it requires the 32 bit version of AOL 4.0 Right
off hand, I didn't see an FTP utility, but I will do some more looking. Again
thanks for your suggestions.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob