Re: SEUL: request for comments on independence document (fwd)

> However, until a programmer buddy of mine took the time to explain to me HOW
> one uses the terminal to do things, I found Linux unusable except for
> playing a few games.  The folks at several newbie sites have great
> information, once one learns how to use it.  And I am in LOVE with the
> GIMP-having nearly worn out my right mouse button.  The user defines
> "user-friendliness"-and anything that one knows how to do is easy.

Could you give us a list of the newbie sites that you found useful, maybe
with commentary on what was useful or not so useful about each one, and
how to 'learn how to use it'?
That would be tremendously useful, to help other people in similar
situations and give them a head start.

Thanks!
--Roger