SEUL: Draft Advocacy Document

I just looked at the draft advocacy document. This is a great start. Just a
couple of comments. Business is used several places. I wonder in light of
recent development in the Linux world if this shouldn't be restricted to small
business since the big Linux players are going to be hitting the medium size
business far better than we can. Also the statement concerning FUD which
mentions IBM. Again in light of recent moves by IBM toward promoting Linux is
this appropriate. In any case basically a great start.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob