Re: SEUL: Commercial port advocacy howto draft

Doug,
     Wow! I like it. A lot. The only thing that I can think of in your
draft howto is perhaps mentioning in your standard letter how the
company could get some 'free publicity' (if we can call it that) though
places like the Linux Software Map (which you might want to add to your
list of resources). That way, potential companies could see that they
would get quite a bit of well-targeted exposure within the community
without having to spend too much to do it, which might also help to
clinch the wrapper-based port of their software.

     Cheers,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052