[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SEUL: ecasound 2.0.3 released
Support for the latest ALSA 0.9 beta-releases (beta7 and newer).
A few gcc3.0 related bugfixes.
Packages are available at:
I've made some changes to the download page. I added more information
about non-rh6.x distros, Debian, FreeBSD and CVS-access to the page.
CVS-tree is tagged with 'v2_0_3'.
28092001 (v2.0.3) -** stable release **-
- added: more recent config.guess and config.sub to
the dist package [juekawa]
- changed: -z:intbuf made the default once again
- changed: ecasoundrc - default-to-internal-buffering
renamed to default-to-max-internal-buffering
to avoid conflicts with the old defaults
- fixed: gcc3.x fixes to ALSA 0.5.x plugin [juekawa]
- fixed: problems with ALSA 0.9beta7 (dlopen() issue)
- fixed: minor samplerated bug with LADSPA plugins
- fixed: gcc3.x failed on certain glibc2.1 headers
if optimization was enabled (-O2)
- fixed: pyecasound linking failed in certain
Audio software for Linux!