SEUL: SEUL PUB Web Pages

Finally, I have completed all modifications to three
seul pages. URLs:

http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/pub/index.shtml
http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/pub/hosting.shtml
http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/pub/howto/cpah.shtml
(Note: NS4.5/4.7 is unable to load cpah.shtml (Linux as well as Win9X)
, probably due to extra-ordinarily large table cell data,
everything is fine with IE4/5 - one more place where M$ does better)

The changes are:
1. All errors fixed (eg <H3> .....</H2>, <LI> without <UL></UL> etc )
2. All styling done using CSS  (filename: pub/seul.css)
3. The navigation bar on left is in a separate file and
"included" using Server Side Includes and hence the filenames ending
with shtml
4. All 3 files pass W3C's HTML4.0 validator check
(http://validator.w3.org/)
5. I have created a template also. We can just cut and paste
 the 'content' portion of our file, paste into the template
 and rename the template file as <filename>.shtml.
 The output will look like those in the URLs above. The template
 file is:

 http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/pub/pubtemplate.html

If you all feel the pages are good enough, I will move the files
to cran and can start working on all the other files too.

Also, please let me know whether it's OK for me to modify pages
from other directories (eg. /about, /docs, /edu etc)

BTW, I would appreciate it if I can get hold of a sitemap. Can
anyone help?

*** WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

Regards,
Anand
------
Do you do Linux? :)