SEUL: seul-edu website redesign status

Doug wrote:
> I haven't heard anything from anyone for a while about this.  Michael,

> are you doing anything on this over private channels?  Odile, are you
> having any success or problems with the projects updates?  Bob, what's

> the status of the software database, and should we expect interim
> updates to the software page or wait till the database is ready?
Bob was knocked off the internet by crackers. Too long a story for now.
Just trying to let people know, I will return. I haven't tried to access

my mail yet, just reading some of the archives. Anyway built two
computers
last week. Shuffling parts around has freed up an old 486 for a
firewall.
Hope to get back online during the coming week.

Bob Hopcroft