SEUL: Re: Website redesign

Roman, as you can see I subscribed to sub-pub-www. You might send your
message to suel-pub@seul.org as there have been people there who have
show some interest in the past. Also see the thread starting at
http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/pub/Sep-1999/msg00007.html. I really
don't know if Lorenzo is interested or not. On Sunday, I was thinking
about what had been said in 'Thoughts on web site design', thread starts
at http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Sep-1999/msg00290.html. I
finally realized what I had been searching for. What I want is for the
SEUL web site to be inspirational. A visitor comes away a better person.
One can be inspired by art, music, etc. Seeing a masterpiece is
inspirational. I want the seul site to be a masterpiece.

Bob