Re: OS questions partial draft, II

I've hesitated responding since I'm really not clear
exactly what's wanted. However lets give it a try.
I believe the user-types are as follows:

1. General (Home) user
2. SOHO
3. Specialty User
4. Development/Technical Workstation
5. Business User -- Mid/Large office
6. Business User Systems Admin -- Mid/Large office
7. Laptop?

From Roger's statement "We're also going to need a set
of questions for each usertype." For me the question is
what are the questions. Are they the list of OS questions
or are they some other questions. In either case it appears
to me that we have the following matrix which will be filled
with 0's and 1's.

                          user-type
                 1.   2.   3.   4.   5.   6.   7.
question 1   1    1    1    1    1    1    1
question 2   0    0    0    1    0    0    0
question 3   1    1    0    0    0    0    0
etc.

I would be happy to work on this but feel I need clarification
as to exactly what is the set of questions  as I feel somewhere
I've missed something.

Bob