Re: OS questions partial draft, II

Hi Doug
I share your concerns about educational software.
It is my understanding that educational user will not
be a separate user type has I had proposed. I do
not believe that there is presently any question in
the educational area. Currently we are working on
questions which apply to specific user types in how
they use their computers. I intend to address the
educational use in my next post. Concerning
educational software, I believe it should be addressed
in the section which contains questions pertaining to
things like word processing, databases etc. For this
see www.seul.org/research/survey.html.

Bob