laptop and other issues

Following up on the laptop and other issues...
     Pending the decision as to how to integrate these issues, I propose
that for the time being these side issues be addressed in different
sections of the draft, and thus the main section can continue to be
developed without worrying about either getting too complex or on the
other hand losing good ideas.
     I'm going over the previous laptop discussions, so that I don't
rehash everything here and will post these as a subsequent section of
the draft either later tonight or on Wednesday.

     As for the applications, I'd like to take a similar approach -
let's keep the questions on the page, if only in a section down below.

     Cheers,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete_st_onge@iname.com         http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052