Re: Grouping questions

Pete It is also my understanding that Roger finalized on the six
user types you list. Also I tried it (www.enlightenment.org) looks
good. Excellent idea organizing the questions. In my opinion the
survey taker wants to be presented with the questions in an
organized manner. Also it might be useful to group the questions
into categories. This might help us to focus better on issues. I
will try to come up with some suggestions. Finally the rewording
at the bottom sounds good but the second sentence has an extra
word or a word missing at least in the message I received. If I try
to cut and paste after I begin replying everything screws up. Also
I've got to turn over the computer so someone can get to work. I
will try to be more helpful tonight.

Bob