Re: Grouping questions

After looking over the latest survey draft, I feel one of the most
important things to do next is to get the '(foo,bar,baz,quux,
squee,unsure)' sentence  resolved. Here is my try.

For each of the following items, select the response that best
describes your feelings: must have / could use / don't care /
won't use / don't want / don't know

I realize this works for some questions but not for the 'price'
ones for example. That's why I feel this needs to be resolved
first. It determines the wording of the questions.

I feel the next most important thing to do is to decide on a
final outline. I push this because I want to make the best
attempt of not missing an important question. Absolutely don't
change the questions downstream. I'm still thinking about it,
but do have some comments. I would suggest moving the
emerging technology questions (as I call them) to the bottom
and grouping them under the category 'Emerging Technologies'
with sub-categories.
The reason is that all one is looking for is a question on each
technology, so that, if it becomes important, one can go back
and see how people responded. Thus I would put the following:

Emerging Technologies
	Telephony
	Home Network
	Multimedia
	Home Theater
	Home Automation

I will think up questions for the empty sub-categories.
I will break here as I want to look up some info.
To be continued.

Bob