Re: Grouping questions

Pete another thought. I would like to see some sort of mission
statement, goal, whatever to help us focus on bringing things
to a conclusion. Like the categories this would be temporary,
but would serve as an aid in organizing the issues. In Roger's
initial post he said " I want to figure out what end-users want in
an operating system, and I want to let everybody else know".
Later in the initial post, he said "Then I want to know what they
*do* with their computer". From everything that has been said,
it seems that things have expanded beyond just the operating
system. Thus I would suggest trying
What do end-users do and would like to do with their computers.

Bob