User Watcher -- social issues

Although I like the idea of LUST (the Linux User Study Terminal), I'm
also sensitive to the negative connotations of a program automatically
watching and reporting system activities to some remote site.

The InfoWorld forum discussion below points to some of these issues.  We
should be very cognizent of them if we do go forward with this idea.

http://forums.infoworld.com/threads/get.cgi?61348

Group's been quiet lately.  What gives?

--
Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)

    What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
    Welchen Teil von "gestalt" verstehen Sie nicht?

web:       http://www.netcom.com/~kmself
SAS/Linux: http://www.netcom.com/~kmself/SAS/SAS4Linux.html

  1:41am  up 15 days, 23:10,  8 users,  load average: 1.22, 1.35, 1.36