Re: 0x013

Bob,
> One observation should the
> age ranges in 'How old are you?' and 'children living living with
> you' correspond.
    Here, I wanted to separate the children ages to get a good idea of
the distribution of the kids within the household (pre-school, primary,
intermediate, high school), as this would hint towards what the computer
could be used for. I recall seeing a general letter for developers of
educational software to suggest that they consider linux as a target
platform (If memory servers, Doug wrote this, right?). On one hand, it
would be hard to expect a five year old to be able to read enough to
fill in the survey; but then again, it wouldn't be impossible. If
anything, I'd want to change the lower ages in the 'how old are you'
section to match the ages in the 'how old are children living with you'
section, rather than vice-versa.
     Ideas, comments?

     Cheers,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete_st_onge@iname.com         http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052