Re: 0x013

Pete I agree with you on pre-school, primary, intermediate,
high school distribution but I'm confused.

pre-school   primary   intermediate   high school
      <5           5-10          11-15            16-20
                                      10-14            15-18

  k     5-6
  1     6-7
  2     7-8
  3     8-9
  4     9-10

  5   10-11
  6   11-12
  7   12-13
  8   13-14
  9   14-15

10   15-16
11   16-17
12   17-18

Maybe I'm missing something.

Roger
Am I correct that we want one and only one survey from each
household. What about households with a home office. Do we
want two surveys one for the household and one for the home
office. I feel we need to start pinning things down even if that
means having a thorough discussion of the issue. I guess I'm
trying to get the 'ages of children' issue resolved. I feel we
never get anything finished. Maybe we should state our problems
and list the pros and cons. Anyway so much for now.