Re: Software

>  "First, what EXACTLY is our goal? Seems to me
>  we want to find out what the mainstream user would need in order to
>  consider the use of linux as their primary operating system..."
> EXACTLY! Great job Pete.

Perhaps we should also ask WHO we're collecting this information for, as
that would also help us better narrow the questions?

Cheers,

Pete

(BTW, sorry about the double whammy - I didn't realize until after I
clicked 'send' that Netscape would send both versions of what I had
written.)

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052