SEUL announcement tomorrow, need sites/addrs

We (arma and I) will be sending out an announcement message to a very large
list of announce lists, groups, web sites, etc., sometime tomorrow morning.

We will post this message here a little later tonight for comments, but be
aware that we *will* be sending it out tomorrow morning.

What we need right now are suggestions for places to send this announcement.
We have a list of sites and contacts so far, but I know it isn't complete.
LUG's are acceptable for this list, though we will not be sending this out to
the entire GLUE list.  Ideally they're LUG's that you're a member of.

If you have any more suggestions, please e-mail them privately to
arma@seul.org or omega@seul.org (preferably to the latter, as I'm writing the
list).

If you have any suggestions for things to be included, please wait for the
announce draft to be sent here, then send your comments privately to
arma@seul.org, who is actually writing the announce.

Here is the list so far:
-----
c.o.l.announce
c.o.l.advocacy
c.o.l.setup
redhat-announce
debian-announce
seul-project
seul-announce
LDP (sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/) [gregh@sunsite.unc.edu]
LJ (www.linuxjournal.com) [ljeditor@ssc.com]
LG (www.ssc.com/lg/) [gazette@ssc.com]
(linux.org) [suggestions@linux.org]
(li.org) [mstrates@minkirri.apana.org.au]
Woven Goods (chandra.ph1.uni-koeln.de/linux/) [lutz.henckel@fokus.gmd.de]
Linux News (www.threepoint.com) <form>
LinuxPlus (www.linux.com.pl) [redakcja@linux.com.pl]
Knights of the System Table (www.clarkson.edu/~dulino/knights/)
? [gfaieta@iname.com]
Linux Web Watcher (www.emry.net/webwatcher/) [reblue@emry.net]
Linux Resources (www.linuxresources.com) <form>
Linux Projects Catalogue (www.chieti.com/lpc) <form>
Linux Advocacy Project (www.10mb.com/linux/) [linux@10mb.com]
GNOME (www.gnome.org) [miguel@kernel.org]
-----

TIA,
   Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user