[tor-dev] Tor Cloud - Issues/Maintainer/Next Steps

Dear Team,

I have created a ticket for Tor Cloud, I think I need access to the following assets:

Tor's Amazon EC2 account login, or API access
Access to update cloud.torproject.org and git.torproject.org/tor-cloud.git Access to update blog.torproject.org with latest Updated in regards to Tor Cloud

Please let me know how to move this ticket forward.

All the best,
SiNA

--
"be the change we wish to see in the world." Gandhi