[tor-dev] Summer of Privacy Application | Rohit Dua

Hi

I recently knew about this years Tor summer of code. Although the date of application is gone, I would like to ask if I could still manage to get into the program. I'm interested in working on Tor technology.
If not officially with the summer of code, could I work as an remote intern in any of the projects which were not chosen by other selected students for summer of code.

I have previously successfully completed Google Summer of Code with Mediawiki in 2014 and The Honeynet Project in 2015.
Currently I'm in my final year of college.

If any such thing is possible please let me know, I will send my proposal right away.

Waiting for your reply
Rohit Dua
Delhi, India