[tor-dev] [GSoC] Proposal for Ahmia - Hidden Service Search

Hello everyone

I am a third year undergrad at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. I have been working on Ahmia for some time now. There are several fixes and upgrades required in the codebase. Below is the list of tasks I plan to complete under GSoC17:
Details of the above tasks along with timeline and other relevant details are included in the proposal attached.

You are welcome to comment on it and give your suggestions.

Cheers,
Pushkar Pathak
​​​