Re: [tor-dev] maatuska' s bwscanner down since 2017-04-14 -> significant drop in relay traffic

On 20 Apr (15:46:46), relayoperator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:54:21AM -0000, relayoperator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >> Hi Tom!
> >> since maatuska's bwscanner is down [1] I see a significant drop of traffic on many of my relays, and I believe this is related.
> >> Do you have any update to [2] on when maatuska will report bwscan results again?
> >> thanks,
> >> a concerned relayoperator
> >
> > I am also seeing a strange sudden drop in usage:
> >
> > https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/BCEDF6C193AA687AE471B8A22EBF6BC57C2D285E
> >
> > What's going on?
>
> In your case the traffic dropped but the consensus weight and exit probability is going way up.
> This is also strange but I guess unrelated to maatuska.
>
> Why is David Goulet's munin showing 8k measured lines for maatuska when there are 0?

Well that is a very good question!

And turns out there is a bug in that script that graph the measurements!

I just fixed it hopefully so it should show the right values.

Thanks for pointing it out!
David

XB0WmUtFV8yAyvXn1dt+G8GS7KRo1zTzZu0D3/YeyxQ=