[tor-dev] [GSoC] Vidalia Report - Week 10

Hello there,

I have completed the hidden services plugin.

I rewrote the hidden service widget as a qwidget subclass and implemented functionality
to browse for the hidden service directory. I spent the last week testing the plugin and
fixing up port sanity check and UI issues. I have squashed the commits and pushed it
to https://github.com/feroze/vidalia-plugins/tree/hiddenservice. It is currently awaiting being
merged into the vidalia-plugins repo.

I'm working on the bandwidth scheduler's tablewidget UI to allow drag selection similar to
uTorrent's (http://imgur.com/a/LLZdI).