Re: [tor-dev] [GSoC] APAF Report

Unfortunately, during the last week of this session I didn't managed
well the communication with hellais, because he was in a different
timezone and busy with the toorcamp, and our timetables didn't really
matched.

Frontend. There is a basic html version - I should say incomplete; the
javascript interface, instead, was kept commented and unused, waiting
for a well-defined implementation to be discussed with my mentor.
Backend. Session cookies, configuration file for each service, fixed
xsrf vulnerability.
User Interface: I tried to create a system tray icon also for ubuntu,
using pyGTK, but it's still incomplete.
Mobile: finally, I got the APAF to run on my android phone.