[tor-dev] [important] sponsors deliverables discussion point for Wed's meeting

Hello Core Tor folks!

Note: if you are not a contractor or full time you can ignore this
email, it is about paid deliverables.

Me and Nick have been working on documenting the current status of our
deliverables for the year to Sponsor S [project year ends on October]
and Sponsor U [project year ends on November]. The result gave us a
clear picture of where we need your help with. Please take a look at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dTva10mu-FcX8KrxRjgkFvHSyNy7aBpD9xehNuUeZ-4/edit?usp=sharing

For Wednesday we want to figure out how can people jump in and help on
these tasks. Right now we have a lot assigned to Nick and is a big red
flag that we won't make it. Not to mention that Nick also has to carry
on other work and to do both is just impossible.

Please take a look, ask questions and lets figure out how we can
conclude all this tasks. Priorities are:

  * Rows 5 & 6
  * And any help on the other tasks that are all about writing docs
(rows 12, 13, 15, 16, 17)
  * Or maybe help out with the final push for Sponsor S tasks

We will be adding the related tickets (column H) later today so you can
take a look before the meeting on Wednesday.

thanks!
isabela

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B