Re: [tor-dev] stem is now available through Guix

Hi ng0, that's neat! Is there a stem-specific guix page to link to?
The general package page is large enough it hosed my browser for quite
a while, and its link is for a multi-thousand line file...

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/python.scm#n9855

Not the end of the world if not but most platforms provide a nice
package-specific page. For instance Debian's is...

https://packages.debian.org/sid/python-stem

Looks like guix is still in beta (v0.11.0) but when it has a stable
release I'd be happy to add it.

Cheers! -Damian