Re: [tor-dev] Some information about Tor relays

I see. :) But thank you for the valuable info.

Thanks,
Zhuotao
From: David Fifield [david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 0:04
To: Liu, Zhuotao
Cc: tor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tor-dev] Some information about Tor relays

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 04:46:45AM +0000, Liu, Zhuotao wrote:
> Thanks for that info, David. That seems valuable to me. :)
>
> However, I am a bit confused about the definition
>
> "cell-circuits-per-decile": Mean number of circuits that are included in any of the deciles,
> rounded up to the next integer.
>
> What is the exact meaning of 'decile'? Is it one tenth of a hour? Or something else?

I don't know. My reading of dir-spec says it is probably the 0%–10%,
10%–20%, 20%–30%, etc. circuits counting by number of cells.

https://spec.torproject.org/dir-spec

    "cell-processed-cells" num,...,num NL
        Mean number of processed cells per circuit, subdivided into
        deciles of circuits by the number of cells they have processed in
        descending order from loudest to quietest circuits.