Re: Some draft notes on migrating Tor's ciphersuites

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Kyle Williams
<kyle.kwilliams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just throwing in my two cents here.
> If there is talk about going back to the design board, and while you're
> about crypto, I was wondering if this would be a good time to also think
> about a UDP transport vs TCP.

(As an aside, I don't personally see this as a "going back to the
design board" for Tor as a whole so much as "figuring out how to
upgrade part of the original Tor design that we hadn't really put much
thought into making upgradeable when we designed it." )

Much better wording. ;)