Re: [tor-dev] Torbirdy - IMAP issue

Amusingly, I've had this happen myself. Even though my default was set to encrypt outgoing messages, it still sent several unencrypted drafts to ioerror (of all people).[1] *However*, I was not using TorBirdy -- just the combination of Thunderbird and Enigmail.

Now Thunderbird is set to *not* automatically create/save drafts. Works like a charm. =)

~Griffin

[1] http://i.imgur.com/HWzAiJ3.gif