Re: [tor-dev] [tor-reports] Damian's Status Report - November 2013

On 12/8/13 9:12 PM, Damian Johnson wrote:
> * Helped provide stats for the impact of changing tor's default exit
>   policy. [5]

Hi Damian,

do you want to add the code produced for this analysis to
metrics-tasks.git?  This could happen now or when all analysis for this
ticket is done.  I'm aware that it may take a bit of time to clean up
code (though I haven't looked at your code).  But the advantage is that
people who're planning to do a similar analysis can `git grep foo`
metrics-tasks.git and find your code.  If the code is only on a Trac
ticket, it's very likely lost once the ticket is closed.

https://gitweb.torproject.org/metrics-tasks.git/blob/HEAD:/README

All the best,
Karsten