Re: [tor-dev] Tor project automation work

Nicolas Vigier:
> In addition to this, an other thing that we could do automatically is
> rebasing the tor-browser patches onto the unreleased next mozilla esr
> from http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-esr24/ in the default branch.
> This allows to see in advance if rebasing the patches on the next ESR
> release will require some work, and if some new Mozilla patches break
> the build or some tests.

That is definitely a thing high on my wishlist for a while now. If we
could get this going again (there was a time Mike rebased everything for
a new Firefox release) I am all for it. While I am pretty sure rebasing
the patches against the next ESR will require some work (provided we
don't get a substantial portion of them merged upstream meanhwile)
having more time fixing new Firefox issues alone is worth the effort IMO.

Georg