Re: [tor-dev] Distributing TBB and Tails via Torrents

SiNA Rabbani wrote:
We can also use S3's bit-torrent feature:
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/S3Torrent.html It's
relatively painless. Tor has its own Amazon account, I am also more
than happy to provide my own S3 for to mirror Tor's binaries.

Hi Sina,

Thanks for this - I actually did not know about this feature. I have a long list of trackers that I want added, so this might not be an ideal long-term solution. Though right now I'm distributing via S3 directly.

~Griffin

--
"The apparent safety of modern life is just a shallow skin atop
an ocean of blood, guts and bricked devices."