Re: [tor-dev] Regarding involvement in organisation project for GSOC 2015

My irc nickname is : sdpan21
I know that apllication phase has not open yet but I think if i start working from a little before then it would be easier for me to perform well in GSOC (even it doesn't matter whether the org will be selected or not. at least i will learn something good keeping in mind that it will be helpful for GSOC)
Thnkas for your suggestions.It seems to be very useful.

Durgesh Pandey.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
W dniu 18.12.2014 o 16:49, Anulesh Tiwari pisze:
> I think GSoc15 is not announced yet.

Actually it IS announced that GSoC 2015 is going to take place:

http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2014/10/google-summer-of-code-2015-and-google.html