[tor-dev] Queries regarding Summer of Privacy 2019

Hi,
I am Pranav Vardia , third year student from International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore. I am writing this mail to clarify few of my queries regarding Summer of Privacy.

Firstly, I would like to ask that is there a list of projects whcih we can work on or do we need to come up with our own proposal ?
Secondly, I cannot find any timeline and project lists for previous years Summer of Privacy. It would be great if you could provide me links to the aforementioned.

Regards,
Pranav Vardia