[tor-dev] Self coded GUI for Tor Windows Relay Software

Hi Tor Developers,

This is a project I have been working on which allows users to run relays on Windows with ease. Made this for volunteers who want  to run relays, but only have Windows. See here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpk6yvUWQqU

Features:

Easy configuring of tor

Auto installation of tor or upgrade to newest version at launch

Start relay when OS starts

Keep tor software up to date automatically

Drawbacks:

Only supports vanilla bridges  currently.

Configures Windows Firewall to allow relay traffic automatically, but can’t auto configure any other firewalls.

Tested and working.

I saw a video saying tor could use more Windows developers, so I developed this.

I am happy to send the source code if you wish. Would be cool to have this published on tor project website under OS instructions for running relays.

--Keifer