[tor-dev] Fwd: Tor Weather - bug in email text

Hello all, I recently found a small problem with Tor Weather, and I wasn't sure what can be done to get it fixed. I hope this is the right forum.

The problem is in the "[Tor Weather] Confirmation Successful" email, and it's about the links on the body. Specifically, these links and the text descriptions next to them are mixed up.

Where it says "change your Tor Weather notification preferences here", the link presented is the unsubscribe link. Likewise with the "unsubscribe" text and the preferences link.

Incidentally, I've been looking for the code repository, but what I found (https://gitweb.torproject.org/weather.git) has different messages. Is this the actual repo?

Regards,

--
Pablo Brasero Moreno