[tor-dev] Next (and subsequent) proposal discussion meetings

Hi, friends!

This is a followup to the previous thread on the subject of proposal
reviews.  If you didn't read it, you can find it here:
   https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2016-January/010219.html

[If you don't know how proposals work, see Lunar's explanation here:
   https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2016-January/010246.html ]

First, the next meeting is scheduled on #tor-dev this Thursday, at
9:00 am EST (=1400 UTC).   We'll be discussing these proposals:
   * Proposal 263: Postquantum circuit extension
   * Proposal 249: Large create cells

Second, I'm trying to use the wiki to plan and schedule these meetings
going forward.  I've asked people who need or want to attend them to
comment on a set of proposed times, and tried to list the people who
really need to be at each one.  The wiki page is at:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkTeam/MeetingSchedule

I'll try to start outlining meeting times roughly a month in advance
there, and finalizing them at least a week in advance.  (No promises;
it will take a while to ramp up.)

best wishes,
--
Nick