Re: [tor-dev] Roadmap - Hidden service next generation (prop224)

On 9 Feb 2016, at 01:01, David Goulet <dgoulet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our hope is to update that pad regurlarly as implementation moves forward and
update tor-dev@ as well with relevant information for the community. You to
can help with this huge effort, please come find us on #tor-dev! Code review,
comment on designs, testing, etc..., we'll need a lot of these.

https://storm.torproject.org/shared/TlPhwNbdgPwLw5h23G3gEDtkWdqxVe9Gqn3KiqVlqfJ

Don't hesitate to comment on the roadmap using this thread or you can also do
it in the pad (which is a "Can Comment" link).

I can't seem to edit the pad.
Does the link just allow annotation, or full-blown editing?

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B

teor at blah dot im
OTR CAD08081 9755866D 89E2A06F E3558B7F B5A9D14F