[tor-dev] tor sending requests with a token

Hello to the community and good evening!
I have some websites that i want to hide from public eyes, without going to implement them as a HS. So here is my question: can i implement a certificate authority on my servers, and then instruct tor to use that certificate for requesting the websites? or something like a token generated on the servers and tor use that token as an authenticated client?
The big picture of my scenario is that i have a custom tor browser (some browser extensions pre-installed by default) and i want my clients using that particular browser only access the mentioned websites!
Cheers!

--
*Pouya Miralayi*