Re: [tor-dev] interested in working on a ticket

Hi Amir,

On 23 Feb 2020, at 10:28, indigo omega <indigoomega021@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am a new contributor interested in working on ticket 13184: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/13184 .
The ticket says that it was assigned 8 months ago, but then deleted? I am having trouble understanding if this ticket is under current development or not. Should I start working on it and submit it for review, or should I email someone, perhaps a maintainer, to see if someone is actively working on it. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I don't think anyone is actively working on Torsocks right now.

I have cc'd David to confirm. David is the Torsocks maintainer.